Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally an update and a stitching photo

Hello.

Long time since I wrote something but here I am. Handed in an assignment today for the University course so have a little time for breathing tonight (not long though as next assignment is due on tuesday next week).

I´ve managed to stitch a little which always feels great. I´m using every spare moment for stitching right now but unfortunately they are few and far between.

Here is a picture of my latest finish. This is a RR which I did for Veronica. I just loved stitching this little bird - it was fun watching it come to live.

I´ve started working on another small project which hopefully won´t take long time. Unfortunately I can´t show it to you just yet as it is meant to be a gift for a friend.

Well, I guess this is enough from me for now. Will try to update sooner.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Rósa said...

Vá þvílíkt sætur fugl :-) Æðislegur alveg.

Gangi þér vel í skólanum!

Meari said...

Very nice, Edda!