Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UFO night last night


Can´t believe how long it´s been since I stitched on The Postman by Dimensions. It has been my UFO project for a year now (didn´t realize it was that long) and I´ve had tuesday to stitch on it. I haven´t touched it since January due to something coming up on tuesday. It was lovely to stitch on it again last night and I made some progress, nothing much but I´m slowly getting there. A pic will follow in the end.

Other than that things are quiet over here, my little one has just learnt how to crawl and she is all over the flat now and has started to move really fast especially when she thinks I´m not looking.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Rósa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I bet you're gonna get hooked on it, it's so much fun to get comments on your work and just to know that someone appreciates what you're doing :-)

You're inspiring me to start up with my UFO project too. I think I may just join you next Tuesday with it.

The dragon you did for Hafrún's RR is awesome! Even if dragon's aren't my cup of tea :-)