Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sick family

Well, it is official - the autumn has arrived (at least it has in our house). Everybody in the family is sick. It started with me on wednesday and then the rest of the family got sick as the days passed and today we are all under the weather. I´m almost back to normal which leaves me running around trying to keep everybody else comfortable. I´ll be happy once this is over - I hardly slept a wink last night because my little one was miserable with stuffy nose and running a fever.

So, not much happening with my stitching, well, I managed to complete part one of a little projects which has to remain a secret for now so no picture of it just yet. It comes in 3 parts and I have part 2 almost completely stitched, only backstitch left to do.

Happy news, I received my grades for 3 small assignments and am over the moon with the results.

Well, off to take care of my youngest one as she is awake from her nap.

Talk to you all later.

No comments: