Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas cleaning and first decorations up

Well, I´ve spent today cleaning the house and it was high time too. I´ve been dusting, cleaning windows and putting up lights. Tomorrow is my oldest daughters birthday, she already turned 9 years old on November 28th but we are having family over tomorrow for coffee and cakes.

No stitching done today at all - hopefully I´ll be able to sit down with something to stitch tomorrow evening after the party.

Advent Calendar: Today I received a skein of White DMC floss. I´m very happy about this because it is a colour I always run out of, thanks a lot Donni.

Have a nice day today.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Edda, thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm pleased to hear you've signed up for the Chatelaine Christmas Mystery IV! I can't wait to start it!

Rósa said...

Hæ Edda, mikið væri nú gaman að fá að vita hvað meira var í aðventudagatalinu þínu :-D