Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year to you all

This might be the last post for this year, I´m not sure. I am working on a small project which I hope to finish off tonight. If I do I will post a picture of it before the end of the year.

But I wanted to send you a belated wishes for Christmas. I hope you´ve spent wonderful Christmas time with your family and friends. And I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you´ll get lots of time to stitch on your projects.

I´ll end this post with a Christmas picture of my little girls. I haven´t posted a picture of them for a long time. Hjalmfridur Briet is the oldest she is 9 years old, Fridbjorg Lilja is next in the age line, she is 6 and half years old and the youngest one is Johanna Brynja who will turn 1 year old on January 10th.

1 comment:

Rósa said...

En sætar stelpurnar þínar :-) Og já, gleðileg jól og farsælt nýár. Vonandi hittumst við eitthvað í hittingum á nýja árinu.
kv.
Rósa