Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Holiday finally


I wonder if anyone reads this blog, well, there hasn´t been much action lately in here.

I´m going to try to write a little every day in December. I handed in my paper for my course at the Uni today so I am officially on a Christmas Holiday until next course starts on January 8th, 2007. I´m so happy to have some time off, I´ve been working like crazy during the last weeks.

I wanted to tell you about an exchange that I took part in on one of the stitching groups I am a member of. It is an advent calendar and I got assigned a wonderful partner for this exchange who lives in USA. The idea was to send 24 small presents all wrapped up and one a little bigger present to be opened on December 25th. Well, today was the first day and this is what I received. This is a nifty gadget for stitching. It is a Magnetic Needle Case which will be very handy when I´m stitching away from home. Thanks Donni. Keep checking in with me to see what other little gifts I receive.

Until tomorrow have a nice day and take care. I´m going out to dinner with my husband getting a much needed night out to relax. :-)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Have a great Christmas holiday and hope you get plenty of time for relaxing and stitching.

Michele said...

The advent exchange sounds like fun .. hope you enjoy it!

Litla Skvís said...

I am reading!
I would love to see everything that you got in your advent calendar! It sounds like a wonderful idea.

Unknown said...

I took part in an advent exchange on another board and my gifts were fantastic too.