Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

I want to start this post off by wishing you all and your families a Happy New Year and hope this year will be filled up with everything good. Hope your wishes and dreams come true and that you´ll see good health and happiness.

I´ve had a very good year so far. Spent last night with my family, no stitching last night but did catch up a little bit today with one finish. I finished off a RR piece that I was working on for Jeanne in UK. It was an Egyptian pattern and will make my first finish of 2007.

Here is a picture.




















I plan on stitching some more tonight. I´m going to start another RR - this time it is a starter piece for myself that is due to be sent out on January 15th. It is a quick stitch and will be finished quickly. Will post a pic when it is done. Hope you´ll have a great day!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Happy New Year Edda!