Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another finish

It´s been a few days but now I have another finish. Well not a complete finish as this is a SAL that I am working on. This is a Mystery SAL designed and published by Mary at Ozark Sampler. I´ve taken part in her two previous SAL´s and loved it but sadly I haven´t finished those two completely. :-( But this time I´m definately going to try to keep up with it. Here is the January part, looking great. The thread is hand dyed from Ozark Sampler and the fabric is hand dyed from Jayne at Jaynes Attic. This looks so pretty close up.





















Today is a very special day because my daughter Jóhanna Brynja turned 1 year old today. I´ve been reminising about this day a year ago and am so grateful and happy that everything went well back then. Happy Birthday my sweet little girl. We are going to have a small birthday party for her on saturday with our family and friends coming over for cakes and coffee. It will be lovely.

I started my course at the Open University last monday so it is time to hit the books again but now I´m only doing one course instead of two last semester. This is my last course and if everything goes as planned I´ll graduate in the summer.

My next project will be a piece for a RR which will be a very quick stitch and then I´ll do a Lizzie Kate Blessing piece for a SAL with a group that I am a part of. More on that later.

No comments: