Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tuesday was UFO day




Today was a UFO day so I dug into my stitching box and found a project that has been lying there since September 5th, 2006. I´ve been stitching on this piece today and I think I´m made quite some progress. I plan to work on it every tuesday until it is done. I enjoy stitching on it, that is not the problem, I think the problem is that it is stitched on aida. I enjoy more stitching on linen or evenweave. This is called "The Postman" and is a kit from Dimension. I started this in April 2005 so it is about time to finish this off.

Here is a picture of it before today.
















And this is the picture after finishing tonight.


Now I´ll keep it until next tuesday when I plan to work some more on this.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like you made lots of progress on your UFO Edda. It's a lovely piece.

Julie said...

Edda, you have done a lot in one day, looking forward to watching this grow. Roll on UFO night LOL

Anonymous said...

Vá!! Þú gerðir alveg helling!
Gaman að sjá að þú ert búin að taka hana upp aftur. Ég man þegar þú varst að sauma hana þegar við byrjuðum með UFO dagana.
Sem minnir mig á að ég þarf að fara að taka upp mitt UFO aftur.

Stitchingranny said...

Wow Edda you did get a lot done this week. By the time I come back from my holidays it will be almost done. I look forward to seeing it then, its a lovely piece.

Stitchingranny said...

Wow Edda you did get a lot done this week. By the time I come back from my holidays it will be almost done. I look forward to seeing it then, its a lovely piece.