Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blogger is giving me a hard time

I´ve tried twice to send an update into my blog. And after writing all the exciting news blogger has thrown my posts away. So I´m going to put this into 3 posts this time and see what happens.

Last monday I met up with the girls from the Icelandic stitching group Allt i kross. It was great meeting up with everyone again especially as it had been a long time since I met them. I finished a little RR piece for Preeti in India while I was there. Here is a picture of the cute little angel.
















Well, this wasn´t all I did on monday. I started a Lizzie Kate Blessing. This is a SAL that we are doing in the club Allt i kross. We are stitching one Blessing a month for the year 2007. Linda (the list mom) has translated the words into Icelandic so most of you won´t understand it. LOL Anyway, here is a picture of the first Blessing which I finished on tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.